When choosing a dentist in Tavistock, you will be looking for a practice you feel happy to visit regularly and that meets your personal dental requirements. We practice a holistic and preventative approach to dentistry, always believing that prevention is better than cure. With a good foundation of dental work and the right tools and advice, we believe that patients can help prevent disease and work towards lifelong healthy teeth and gums.
Especially good with nervous and anxious patients.
Dental anxiety is one of the most common causes that stop people seeing the dentist. We are confident that after visiting our practice, fears and worries will slowly disappear. You will feel comfortable and at ease with our friendly, gentle staff and relaxed atmosphere.
What AB Dental Practice offers our patients
- Friendly and welcoming staff.
- An understanding and gentle approach to nervous patients.
- Time! We always take our time with you at every appointment, you will never be rushed or hurried.
- Pain free dentistry.
- Full, no obligation explanations of all costs and suggested treatments.
- Flexible payment plans.
- High tech and up-to-date equipment.
- Downstairs surgeries & full disabled access.
- Fully qualified nurses who are always happy to give you advice and help.
- Free private car park for patients.
- Upfront and transparent costings.
- Digital x-rays and photographs so you can always see for yourself what the dentist is describing.
- Awarded Good Practice by the BDA and accredited by the CQC (Care Quality Commission).