Whilst offering the highest standard in general and cosmetic dentistry, we endeavour to provide clear, up front costings. Our fully trained staff are always on hand to chat through your individual treatment costs with you.
We also offer a fantastic 0% finance option on treatments over £350 to help patients afford the care they deserve.
Prefer to spread your costs monthly? Why not ask about joining our Smile Plan, which allows you to breakdown the costs of your routine dental examinations, dental hygiene appointments and digital x-rays into affordable monthly payments. You will also have the added benefit of worldwide dental insurance for your added peace of mind when you are away from home.
We have made it a policy NOT to charge for PPE, as some practice are, but due to increased costs experienced from Covid19, some of our treatments & charges have changed. At present, the dental hygienist is only able to provide hand scaling, with an extended appointment. If you do require an aerosol generated procedure (AGP), this will be provided at a separate appointment and is a 60 minute appointment. New patients will normal receive on their first appointment, periodontal charting, oral hygiene instructions and a thorough hand scale, unless it has been prescribed by a dentist/dental hygienist to provide a AGP. *It is stated, for new patients, it will be an hour appointment, but this maybe shortened to 45 minutes, thus the price will reduce to £105.00.
- Extended Hygienist Appointment (45 minute) £105
- Extensive New Patient Hygienist Appointment (60 minutes) £140.00*
- New Patient Examination with Dentist £100 (including all x-rays)
- New Patient Consultation – Child (4-16 years) £30 (excluding x-rays)
- New Patient Examination – Child (0-4 years) Free
- Routine Dental Examination (Adult) £50
- TMJ Dental Consultation £150.00 (without x-rays)
- Routine Dental Examination – Child (4-16 years) £20
- Routine Dental Examination – Child (0-4 years) Free
- Temporary filling £80
- Emergency Appointments – £160.00 plus addition charges for treatment
- Standard Hygienist Appointment (30 minutes) £75– NOT AVAILABLE DURING COVID19 PANDEMIC.
- Fissure Sealants £75 – £140
- Small x-rays £15 Each
- OPG (full mouth x-ray) £50
- Composite (tooth coloured) Filling From £160-£480
- Amalgam (silver) Filling From £160-£320
- Root Canal Treatment Incisor £480,Premolar & Molar- £640
- Tooth Extraction From £160-£320
- Surgical extractions & Wisdom teeth from £320-480
- Crowns and Inlays From £730 per tooth
- Bridge Work From £730 per tooth
- Repairs to Dentures £160-£275
- Additions of teeth to a Denture £160-£275
- Reline to Denture £160-£275
- Full dentures (acrylic or chrome)£899-£1500
- Partial Chrome (metal) Denture £1100
- Partial Acrylic Denture £790
- At Home Whitening Treatment (inc. 2 weeks supply of whitening gel) £300
- At Home Whitening refills (2 tubes) £50