One of our aims at Andrew Brown Dental Practice is to help make high end general and cosmetic Dentistry available to all ages and the whole family.
We believe it is extremely important that from an early age we make dental visits fun and enjoyable to help avoid any phobias or anxiety later on in life.
As soon as a child’s teeth start to erupt they are vulnerable to decay and gum disease the same as any adult. In an effort to combat this we offer a range of services at our Tavistock Practice.
- Unlimited free oral hygiene advice and talks from one of our qualified nurses.
- FREE treatment and appointments for all children aged 0-4.
- Shorter Hygienist appointments for children.
- Advice given in simple, friendly, age appropriate language.
- Motivational aids to help encourage better at home oral hygiene care no matter what your age.
- Child specific payment plans covering all routine appointments and restorations for 4-16 year olds.
- Adult specific payment plans and finance options.
We also have full disabled access and free private parking to enable ease of access to our surgeries.
Please Contact Us to find out more about what Andrew and his team can offer your family.